2015 Mix It Up Themes:
We have taken 2 awesome but different themes and mixed them together with lots of water fun to create a unique and awesome camp experience. Pick from one of 5 awesome choices for your Splash Camp, or join us as a Counselor-In-Training to help with the fun!
(Click on each icon for the camp description)
2015 Camp Dates / Times:
- SPLASH CAMP #1 - 06/08-06/12 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Frozen Safari)
- SPLASH CAMP #2 - 06/15-06/19 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Alien Bootcamp)
- SPLASH CAMP #3 - 06/22-06/26 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Mystery Sports)
- SPLASH CAMP #4 - 06/29-07/03 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Surfing Superheroes) - SOLD OUT
- SPLASH CAMP #5 - 07/06-07/10 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Camp Rockstar) - SOLD OUT
- SPLASH CAMP #6 - 07/13-07/17 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Frozen Safari)
- SPLASH CAMP #7 - 07/20-07/24 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Alien Bootcamp)
- SPLASH CAMP #8 - 07/27-07/31 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Mystery Sports) - SOLD OUT
- SPLASH CAMP #9 - 08/03-08/07 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Surfing Superheroes) - SOLD OUT
- SPLASH CAMP #10 - 08/10-08/14 - 8:00am-2:30pm (Camp Rockstar)
*FREE extended play available till 4pm with signed parent release from
- $125 per camper / per session
- Splash Campers must be between 7-15 yrs old
- Counselors-In-Training must be between 12-15 yrs old (10 spots per session available)
- All campers must be able to swim one pool length without assistance or will be required to wear a lifejacket provided by The Wave for all water activities.
What to Bring:
Campers will each be provided with a t-shirt that will be worn each day to camp.
Campers will need to bring:
- Swimsuit (females one piece suits)
- tennis shoes
- sunscreen (labeled with name)
- waterbottle (labeled with name)
- lunch or $ for lunch (meal tickets can be purchased for $5 each)
- Complete your online registration request here and you will be contacted for payment.
- Spaces in each camp are limited, so reserve your spot today! Space is not confirmed until payment is received.
Let it goâ€¦and join us on a safari adventure!Â How much fun will it be to experience elements of winter (think snow and ice) as you are exploring in the middle of summer.Â The Wave outback is ready for snowmen and snow angels to challenge themselves and experience the most exciting frozen filled journey of their summer.
Attention! Are you out there?Â Are you ready for an out of this world challenge?Â We have an exciting and fun experience that is sure to make you rank up and prepare for your outer space inspections.Â Flying saucers, UFO’s and other far off experiences await.Â Welcome to Wave Area 51!
Join us for games and activities that you have never seen before, or have you?Â Top secret sports take on a whole new meaning when you add in slime, odd rules, and mystery equipment.Â Your team is requesting new agents to help them win the championship trophy!Â Try out today and follow the clues to an awesome and athletic week!
Superheroes learn to fly as they surf on the flow rider, and challenge each other in beach theme competitions. Bring your cape and mask and join us for a week of awesome swells and gnarly superpower challenges.Â We aren’t sure what is more funâ€¦riding the wave or saving the day!
Calling all Rockstars, our tents are filling up fast!Â Find your inner Rockstar and join us at the bonfire for smores!Â Camping is an experience you will never forget and doing it with other Rockstars is simply awesome! So, grab your band members and your sleeping bag, the outdoor stage is calling!
Counselor-In-Training Camp (CIT):
Our CIT program is designed for youth who are interested in developing leadership skills and assisting with running camp games and activities for younger children. CIT's will be provided with leadership topics and activities and then will be given a chance to show what they have learned while helping the Splash Camp participants! Only 10 CIT's per session.
If you have any questions regarding camps, contact our friendly staff at (760)940-9283 (WAVE).