Do you need a fun, summer job? The Wave Waterpark provides both! We have an amazing team of co-workers, the ability to meet tons of new people, flexible work hours (around school and sports activities), competitive pay, great training, meaningful work helping others, and an outdoor work environment! You can’t beat it!
Step 1: Compete a Wave application (Click Here to download a job application)
Step 2: Turn in your completed application to the Wave Office. (101 Wave Dr. - open Mon -Thurs 9-4pm)
- Applications will be accepted beginning February 25, 2014
- Applications will be accepted until all positions have been filled and will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis
Step 3: Complete the mandatory Swim Test Evaluation (if applying for an Aquatics Team position)
- Aquatics applicants please bring your completed application to the Swim Test. Be ready to get in the water and test out (200 yards, 2 minute tread, brick recovery). No appointment needed - check in at The Wave Office anytime between 3 and 5:45pm. Swim Tests will be held as follows:
- February 25th (Tuesday) 3-6pm
- March 4th (Tuesday) 3-6pm
- March 11th (Tuesdsay) 3-6pm
- March 18th (Tuesday) 3-6pm
Step 4: Wave Staff will review applications & contact top candidates to participate in the interview process.
We are filling the following positions:
Food Service Staff
Ticket & Merchandise Cashiers
Birthday Party Attendants
CLICK HERE for specific job descriptions
*Lifeguard Training available on site - no experience necessary
Opportunities for advancement
A great team of co-workers
Flexible work schedules
Excellent Training provided on site
Outdoor Work Environment
Free Waterpark Admission
Earned Wave Tickets
Employee Incentive ProgramsAnd much more!
At least 16 years old
Pass drug screening and background check
Be able to meet specific job criteria
Be a Team Player and Guest Service Focused
Must want to have fun!