Regular 2013 pricing:
- Individual Pass - $69 each
- Family Pass (4 or more) - $64 each
Check back soon for updates on our 2013 Season Pass partnerships!
Enjoy the Wave all Summer long! Season passes include:
Enjoy one $5 lawn seat to opening night of each 2012 summer show at the Moonlight!
Enjoy Buy 1 & Get 1 FREE game of bowling at VISTA ENTERTAINMENT CENTER. Shoes Extra. Not valid Friday or Saturday after 6pm or with any other offers. Expires 09/30/13.
|Enjoy Buy 1 Attraction, get one FREE at Boomers Vista! Includes mini golf, bumper boats, laser tag, and go-carts. Expires 12/31/13.|
|Enjoy one FREE visit to Birch Aquarium during September 2013!|
|Enjoy 10% off treats from the Cupcake Wars Winners at Little Cakes Cupcake Kitchen. Expires 12/31/13.|
|Enjoy $5 Laser Tag at Invasion Laser Tag in San Marcos. Expires 12-31-13.|
Click on partner logos above to visit their websites for information.
Ask us about details for our Season Pass upgrade options:
- Locker upgrade ($20)
Season Pass Information
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Season Passes are issued to a single individual with a name and photo printed on the issued ID card. Passes are for use by a single individual all season and cannot be transfered between different people on different days. Family of 4 discounts are applied to residents of the same address only. Proof of residency may be required.
- Season Passes are valid for normal operating hours and include the price of admission only. Special events (rentals, competitions...), programs, lessons, equiment rentals and concessions purchases will require additional fees.
- Operating hours, dates, and attraction availability subject to change without notice.
- Season Passes are the property of The Wave Waterpark and may be revoked without refund at the discretion of The Wave Management. Passes must be surrendered to management upon requst.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. The Wave is not responsible for children exiting the park on their own.
- Replacement passes are an additional $10 fee. The Wave Waterpark is not responsible for lost or stolen passes. Passes are required on your person in order to enter and re-enter the park (handstamp only is not valid).
- Season Pass holders are responsible for knowing and following all posted park rules and rules communicated by the employees. Failure to follow park rules is grounds for immediate pass revocation.