Regular 2014 pricing:
- Individual Pass - $69 each
- Family Pass (4 or more) - $64 each
Check back soon for updates on our 2014 Season Pass partnerships!
Enjoy the Wave all Summer long! Season passes include:
Enjoy one $5 lawn seat to opening night of each 2014 summer show at the Moonlight!
Enjoy one FREE visit to Birch Aquarium any time during September 2014!
Click on partner logos above to visit their websites for information.
Ask us about details for our Season Pass upgrade options:
Locker upgrade ($20)
Season Pass Information
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Season Passes are issued to a single individual with a name and photo printed on the issued ID card. Passes are for use by a single individual all season and cannot be transfered between different people on different days. Family of 4 discounts are applied to residents of the same address only. Proof of residency may be required.
- Season Passes are valid for normal operating hours and include the price of admission only. Special events (rentals, competitions...), programs, lessons, equiment rentals and concessions purchases will require additional fees.
- Operating hours, dates, and attraction availability subject to change without notice.
- Season Passes are the property of The Wave Waterpark and may be revoked without refund at the discretion of The Wave Management. Passes must be surrendered to management upon requst.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. The Wave is not responsible for children exiting the park on their own.
- Replacement passes are an additional $10 fee. The Wave Waterpark is not responsible for lost or stolen passes. Passes are required on your person in order to enter and re-enter the park (handstamp only is not valid).
- Season Pass holders are responsible for knowing and following all posted park rules and rules communicated by the employees. Failure to follow park rules is grounds for immediate pass revocation.