Regular 2016 pricing:
- Individual Pass - $69 each
- Family Pass (4 or more) - $64 each
Enjoy the Wave all Summer long! Season passes include:
Enjoy one $5 lawn seat to opening night of each 2016 summer shows at the Moonlight!
Enjoy one FREE visit to Birch Aquarium any time during September 2016!
|Enjoy buy one game of bowling, get one FREE at Vista Entertainment Center. Shoes extra. Not valid after 6pm on Friday or Saturday nights. Expires 9-30-16|
|Enjoy one FREE round of miniature golf at Boomers in Vista! Expires 12-31-15|
|Enjoy $1 off all regular sized sandwiches and $2 off all giant sandwiches at Jersey Mike's in Vista! Expires 12-31-16|
|Enjoy $5 laser tag games at Invasion Laser Tag in San Marcos, CA. Expiration Date: 12/31/15|
Click on partner logos above to visit their websites for information.
Ask us about details for our Season Pass upgrade options:
Locker upgrade ($20)
Season Pass Information
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Season Passes are issued to a single individual with a name and photo printed on the issued ID card. Passes are for use by a single individual all season and cannot be transfered between different people on different days. Family of 4 discounts are applied to residents of the same address only. Proof of residency may be required.
- Season Passes are valid for normal operating hours and include the price of admission only. Special events (rentals, competitions...), programs, lessons, equiment rentals and concessions purchases will require additional fees.
- Operating hours, dates, and attraction availability subject to change without notice.
- Season Passes are the property of The Wave Waterpark and may be revoked without refund at the discretion of The Wave Management. Passes must be surrendered to management upon requst.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. The Wave is not responsible for children exiting the park on their own.
- Replacement passes are an additional $10 fee. The Wave Waterpark is not responsible for lost or stolen passes. Passes are required on your person in order to enter and re-enter the park (handstamp only is not valid).
- Season Pass holders are responsible for knowing and following all posted park rules and rules communicated by the employees. Failure to follow park rules is grounds for immediate pass revocation.